Week 3

As you can tell I have been blogging my Project 52 pictures exclusively for the past 3 weeks. I've love that this project helps me share at least one tidbit of my life each week. I am going to try to actually blog inbetween Tuesdays (shocking, I know! :)) I have an update on my running program/progress and a couple of other things to share.

This week my picture is of the cutest little cowboy I've ever seen. On Saturday I got to hang out with my friend Jessica and just chat, eat lunch, and get crafty. I can't wait to show you the super cute journaling cards I made! I'll save those for another post...

After our craftiness, Jessica had a party to attend so Matthew and I babysat Elias for a couple of hours. He wore this cowboy hat almost the entire time we were there. So stinking cute.


Don't forget to check out all of the Project Life Tuesday blogs here!

Comments

1 Response to "Week 3"

Allen and Jessica said... January 27, 2010 at 11:30 PM

Aww! This is Elias?! Can't wait to meet him next week! :)