Weeks 10-13

Clearly, I’m having issues.

My computer is still not healed.

My camera battery is dead and, of course, my charger is no where to be found.

However that hasn’t kept me from capturing some pictures for my Project 52! I’m just a little (okay, maybe a lot) behind. Here are the last 4 weeks!




Matt and I went to LA for my Spring Break. Ricky was gracious enough to let us stay with him and was such a wonderful host! We went to Yogurtland, which is a self-serve frozen yogurt place, several times. It was so great to just hang out, eat yogurt, and talk about life!




Hollywood! We snapped this while outside of the Griffith Observatory. It’s on a hill high above LA. The views were stunning! You could literally take in the whole city. We were also able to look through a couple of telescopes. We saw the polar cap on Mars and had an amazing view of the moon. It was very coo and, best of all, it was free!


Matt and I are training to run the ½ marathon on April 24th. We often go to group runs early on Saturday mornings. I love the group I run with! It’s especially helpful when we are running distances longer than I have ever run in my life. We ran 12 miles this week! I never thought I would be able to say that, and it’s a huge thanks to this group for helping make it a reality for me!



The weather over Easter weekend was beautiful! Joey and Patsy came in to visit and were gracious enough to help us start an herb garden. I had a better time than I thought I would digging in the dirt and filling up pots with my new plants. I can’t wait to cook with my new herbs!


So there is a snippet of our last 4 weeks! Don’t forget to check out The Mom Creative to see all the other Project Life posts!

Comments

0 Responses to "Weeks 10-13"