Week 14-16

No more excuses about lost camera chargers or computers with nasty viruses. Here are my pictures from weeks 14-16 of Project 52!

I have been cooking more in the past few months than I ever have in my entire life and I love it! I love trying new recipes and fine-tuning them the second time around. This mac and cheese is one of my new favorites! I love the heat from the jalapenos and the crunch the panko bread crumbs give. But my absolute favorite part about this recipe is that I get to use my super cute individual casseroles!


We have tomatoes! I really enjoy checking in on my little miniature garden every day. I like watering my plants and looking to see what might be new. Imagine my surprise when I found these little guys! In just a few weeks we will have our first ripe tomatoes of the season. I think I see some salsa in our future.


Matt and I at Hank Williams Jr

This week was insane! I had dinner with a friend and Bible study on Monday night. Jessica and I went to the Bon Jovi concert on Wednesday night. Matt and I went to see Hank Williams Jr. on Friday night. And to finish it all off we ran the Country Music Half Marathon on Saturday. Whew. It was jam-packed but I loved every minute of it! So many wonderful memories made in such a short amount of time. Life the way I like it.


After the 1/2 marathon

To see my view of Bon Jovi and all of the other Project Life pictures hop on over to The Mom Creative!

Comments

3 Responses to "Week 14-16"

Bev said... April 27, 2010 at 4:47 PM

Those are super cute Cassarole dishes!

Pen to Paper; Spirit to Soul said... April 27, 2010 at 6:57 PM

Congrats on the run...and those tomatoes are lookin' good!!!

Unknown said... April 27, 2010 at 9:17 PM

So proud of you. You do have a busy schedule. Glad your little garden is inside the fence. Looks like fried green tomatoes to me. They are looking great.